Mandarin Oriental, Honolulu Residences For Sale
Touted as Honolulu’s next dreamiest high-rise, The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, Honolulu is one and the same with what we know today as modern luxury. Backed by the highly prestigious Mandarin Oriental brand, owners are guaranteed a certain level of luxury and service that comes uncompromised and matched only by the world’s best.
Sitting at the corner of Kapiolani Blvd. and Atkinson Drive, the $1 billion project will be a mix of hotel rooms and Residences. The tower will be 37 stories tall for a staggering height of 418 feet with spectacular views of the Ocean and Diamond Head. The first 19 floors are composed of 125 hotel rooms; the next 18 floors will house the 99 Residences.
Exclusive Mandarin Oriental Honolulu Grand Opening
Last week Friday, I attended the invite-only Grand Opening showcasing the Residence interiors. It was a chance for Dano to get a first hand look at the stunning interior designs highlighting the perfect blend of clean lines, classicism, and elegant color palettes. The interiors were a collaboration between Interior Designer, Dianna Wong, and Molten&C | Dada.
Interior Design Renderings
Unparalleled Ocean Views of the Honolulu Skyline
Towering more than one football field from street level, it is clear why the developers were so eager to make the most of the views. All Residences will offer floor to ceiling windows to embrace the sweeping panoramic of mauka-to-makai. To the east, Diamond Head will capture the iconic image associated with Honolulu luxury; and to the south, Ala Moana Beach Park will offer the perfect beach escape.
Mandarin Oriental Honolulu Amenities
- Residents only 9th Floor Terrace: Surrounded by lush greenery, the terrace will transplant you into a tropical paradise complete with a pool, cabanas, and soothing gardens.
- Residents only amenities: include a state-of-the-art movie theater, a Peloton Room, lounge, golf simulator, karaoke, wine storage and private dining.
- The Spa at Mandarin Oriental: Owners will be granted preferred access to the onsite spa totaling 20,000 square feet of ultimate relaxation.
- Dining: Yet to be finalized, five restaurants including two Michelin star Chefs who will create culinary experiences with an Asian and Peruvian steakhouse.
- Retail Salon: A collection of the world’s finest brands will allow for coveted access to the best of men’s and women’s fashion.
- Ala Moana: Less than a block to the world’s largest open air shopping mall, how can it get any better!
Contacts the Sayles Team
Please do not hesitate to call the Sayles Team for your any of your Hawaii real estate needs. We are more than happy to assist you in your home search!
Dano Sayles, REALTOR Broker
The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, Honolulu (The Residences) are not developed, sponsored, owned, offered or sold by Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group or any affiliate thereof (MOHG), and MOHG makes no representation, warranty or guaranty of any kind regarding The Residences. The developers and owners of The Residences use the Mandarin Oriental name and trademarks subject to the terms of revocable licenses from MOHG which may expire or be terminated. Listed by Hawaii 5-0 Properties, Inc.