Skip to main content

Maui Real Estate Resources

The Maui Real Estate Blog

Convenient Beachy Kihei Condo Listed by the Sayles Team

Maui Gardens D205 Listed by the Sayles Team

Our newest listing to market, Maui Gardens #D205 is a stand out move in ready unit among the 100’s of Kihei condos for sale. Priced attractively, the unit is only a 2 minute stroll to sandy Halama Beach and the relaxed lifestyle it offers. Sitting in a quiet 2nd floor location, the unit is 560 square feet of interior living with additional outdoor living area. In the highly desirable “D” building, it is buffered by a peaceful, lushly landscaped courtyard.

Upgraded jus a few years ago, the owner remodeled the lanai with new tile flooring and ceiling fan. There is an AC system in the living room which will come in handy during the warm summer months and is strong enough to keep the whole unit cool.  Meanwhile you have the perfect opportunity to upgrade the rest of the unit to your personal design preferences. Low maintenance fee of only $440/month includes basic TV cable service, water, trash, sewer and common area maintenance.

Listed at $300,000 


You will love this ideal location which is less than 1,000 feet from the ocean and also conveniently close to shops and restaurants.

On-site amenities include a spacious pool, spa, tennis court, BBQ area. Unit comes with 1 deeded parking space.


Maui Gardens Market Update 2018

With 5 Maui Gardens units sold through the first 9 months of the year, the complex is experiencing a running sales volume of just under $1.5 million. More than half of the units sold this year were able to find a buyer within 2 months of coming to market; the remaining units were sold within 6 months or less. Part of the reason these units have been able to move so quickly is because of their desirable proximity to the beach; it is less than a 5 minute walk or about 1000 feet. 4 out of the 5 units sold this year were 1 bedroom units, while the last unit was the only 2 bedroom unit sold so far.

Another reason buyers find Maui Gardens desirable is the attractive price point in relation to its beach access. For buyers looking to find a property under $350k and close proximity to the beach, then Maui Gardens ticks all of those boxes. So far 60% of the units sold were for around the upper $200k price point, while the other 40% were in the low $300k price range. Buyers should expect to pay around $350-$550/sqft for a unit.

  • Number of Maui Gardens condos sold: 5
  • Average sold price: $298,000
  • Highest priced unit sold: $315,000
  • Lowest priced unit sold: $285,000
  • Number of units in escrow: 0

Maui Gardens Condos For Sale

With only 3 listings for sale, buyers do not have the best choices when it comes to inventory. All 3 listings have come to market within the last 3 week; however, if history is an indicator, these will move fast just like the other 5 units sold in 2018. Interesting enough, 66% of the units listed are 2 bedroom units, while our listing is the only 1 bedroom unit for sale.

If none of the units catch your eye, the best way to stay up to date is with our Maui Gardens new listing email alert.

1450 S KIHEI RD C203

1450 S KIHEI RD C203
Price: $420,000
Beds: 2
Baths Total: 1.5
Sqft: 782
Acres: 3.66
City: Kihei
State: HI
Zip: 96753

1450 S KIHEI RD G-201

1450 S KIHEI RD G-201
Price: $409,000
Beds: 1
Baths Total: 1
Sqft: 560
Acres: 3.66
City: Kihei
State: HI
Zip: 96753

See a complete list of Maui Gardens Condos For Sale

Contact a South Maui Real Estate and Lifestyle Specialist


Ho’olei villas, we are also currently the in house “Sayles” team at Ho’olei Grand Wailea

Please interview me to be your trusted Maui Real Estate and Lifestyle Advisor. I was born in South Maui and raised on the island, and spend a considerable amount of time to inform my clients about the best deals currently on the market. Please do not hesitate to call me for your Maui real estate needs. I am more than happy to assist you in your home search.


Anthony Sayles R(S)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *