Wailea Point 2704 is an incredible Wailea Point property offering more than 2400 sqft, 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and 2 outdoor living areas in a two-story layout. Oriented to face south, the villa boasts numerous panormiac view corridors including views of the neighbor islands, the famous Makena volcanic cinder cone, and the rolling hills of Mount Haleakala.
- Perched above the front row villas with coveted unobstructed south facing views towards Makena
- The villa sits above the Wailea oceanfront boardwalk providing more privacy
- Private access points to Wailea Beach and Polo Beach
- Both lanais face south towards Makena, protected from the trade winds
- Two-story floor plan with lofted ceilings
- Highly desired garage apartment included in the sale
- Half flight of stairs (8 steps) to access the unit
Listed at $4,950,000
Remodeled over the years to include custom woodwork and finishes, merbau hardwood flooring, Viking gas cooktop, gas BBQ grill, two Bosch dishwashers, and two AC zones.
- 4 two and three-story buildings situated on 28 acres of lush tropical landscaping
- Only five units per acre, residents are able to experience true privacy
- Gated entrances with 24 hour security
- Two tennis courts
- One pickle ball court
- Two community pools
- Short term rentals of 30 consecutive days at a minimum
- Access to the north end of Polo Beach and the south end of Wailea Beach
With more than $20 million in running sales volume YTD, the Wailea Point market has been on fire! The $2 and $6 million price points dominate the market with 80% of the sales so far, while the $1 million range has seen one unit sold.
- Number of Wailea Point units sold: 5
- Median sold price: $4,006,600
- Highest priced unit sold: $6.8 million
- Lowest priced unit sold: $1.49 million
Please consider me to be your trusted Maui real estate and lifestyle adviser. I was born and raised on the island, and spend a considerable amount of time to inform my clients about the best deals currently on the market. Don’t hesitate to call me for your any of your Maui real estate needs as I would be honored to assist you in your home search.
Anthony Sayles R(S)