From the Mountains of Peru to the Valley Isle!
Nestled atop the rolling slopes of Mount Haleakala, sits an 8 acre Aplaca farm estate with a variety of hands on activities to explore. From retreats to fiber classes and Yoga with alpacas to meditation, this charming farm offers some of Maui’s most unique experiences! Spending time on the farm is a great activity to enjoy with friends or family.
Did You Know?
Alpaca have actually been living on Hawaii farms for at least 15 years now. The Wilkinson ohana on the Big Island are largely regarded as the pioneers in establishing an alpaca population in Hawaii.
Alpaca coats range from white, brown, black, and gray, coming in about 20 varying shades of natural coloring.
Meet the Alpacas
- Kula (left): Born in 2006, she i an award winner for her amazing fiber (fleece).
- La’a (center): Born in 2010, she is the most shy, but not when it comes to food!
- Ele’ele (right): Born in 2013, she is the alpha female and the most friendly.
Alpaca Farm Activities
- Alpaca Paniolo Picnic: Get up close and personal with your alpaca friends to enjoy a picnic lunch in the pasture.
- Alpaca Farm Visit: Enjoy a walking tour of the entire farm!
- Alpaca Lifestyle Adventure: Learn how alpaca fleece is turned into luxury products.
- Alpaca History and Spinning Fleece Demonstration
- More classes coming soon!
- Qi Gong
- Sound Healing
We specialize in the most exclusive Maui Real Estate including the Makena Wailea resort areas. Our team of exceptional agents are ready to find you your perfect Maui lifestyle property. We respect your privacy and look forward to connecting with you soon. Mahalo!
Anthony Sayles R(S)