Skip to main content

Maui Real Estate Resources

The Maui Real Estate Blog

Grand Champions Inventory Overload

Newest Listings at Grand Champions

Grand Champions 24

Listed in the latter half of May, Grand Champions 24 is a recently upgraded unit with updates to the kitchen and bathrooms. The unit comes with the coveted lockout feature which allows for the unit to be split into two units. One side can be rented out as a 1 bedroom unit, while the other can be rented as a studio unit.

Not only does the unit come with over 1100 square feet, but a spacious 200+ sqft lanai adds additional outdoor living arrangement.

Listed at $740,000

Grand Champions Market Update 2020

With an average of more than one unit sold per month, the Grand Champions market has seen just over $7.2 million in running sales volume so far in 2020. The market got off to a rapid start in quarter 1 and has since dropped off a bit. No dales have been completed since the end of April.

Sales are relative split evenly between the $700k, $800k, and $1 million price point. 75% of the units sold were able to find buyers within 3 months of being listed, while the remaining 25% needed closer to 5 months. In terms of price/sqft, buyers paid around $650-$800.

To get a complete break down of the Grand Champions sales data, check out our Grand Champions sold data.

  • Number of Grand Champions condos sold: 8
  • Average sold price: $900,500
  • Highest priced unit sold: $1.2 million
  • Lowest priced unit sold: $725,000

Grand Champions Condos For Sale

The current Grand Champions inventory poses an interesting glimpse into market with the majority of units for sale representing the upper to middle price point of the market.

If none of the units catch your eye, stay up to date with our Grand Champions New Listing Alert.

155 WAILEA IKE PL 105

155 WAILEA IKE PL 105
Price: $1,149,000
Beds: 3
Baths Total: 2
Sqft: 1383
Acres: 12.22
City: Kihei
State: HI
Zip: 96753

155 WAILEA IKE PL 69

155 WAILEA IKE PL 69
Price: $1,299,000
Beds: 3
Baths Total: 2
Sqft: 1383
Acres: 12.22
City: Kihei
State: HI
Zip: 96753

155 WAILEA IKE PL 143

155 WAILEA IKE PL 143
Price: $1,175,000
Beds: 3
Baths Total: 2
Sqft: 1383
Acres: 12.22
City: Kihei
State: HI
Zip: 96753

See a complete list of Grand Champions Condos For Sale

Contact South Maui Real Estate Specialist

Please interview me to be your trusted Maui Real Estate and Lifestyle Advisor. I was born and raised on the island, and spend a considerable amount of time to inform my clients about the best deals currently on the market. Please do not hesitate to call me for your Maui real estate needs. I am more than happy to assist you in your home search.

We are also on-site real estate team at the Ho’olei villas, we are open from 9AM-5PM daily, so feel free to stop by anytime. Also, see a full list of Wailea condos for sale and Makena condos for sale.

Aloha,

Anthony Sayles R(S)

Anthony@Danosayles.com 

808-280-6532

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *