Since the shelter in place proclamation was first implemented by Governor Ige at the end of March, real estate teams have been forced to innovate and turn the home buying and selling process into a virtual one. While seeing properties first hand is a crucial element, today’s technology enables us to showcase properties in ways like never before.
In order to best serve the needs of our clients we have created two special programs:
Now is a great time to take advantage of our Virtual Home Buying Program! You can explore the latest properties, attend showings, and close on your home without ever leaving the comfort of your couch.
Here is how we work with buyers:
- Virtual Consultation: We’ll schedule a Zoom Meeting to discuss the home buying process, as well as your individual needs and options. Click here to schedule a consultation.
- Scout Your Potential Properties: We’ll set up customized email listing alerts with your individual staying at home needs in mind. Here is a list of Matterport homes you can visit while staying on your couch.
- Schedule Virtual Showings: We’ll schedule virtual showings of your favorite properties via Facetime or your favorite video sharing platform—it’s never been easier to explore every square inch of the listings you love. Click here to schedule a virtual showing.
- Custom Market Analysis: We want to empower you with data that will give you a buying advantage which is why we always provide insightful market analysis tailored to the communities you’re focused on.
- Electronically Sign: You’ll have the flexibility to sign all documents electronically, from the comfort of your home.
- Inspection: Our inspectors will send you a thorough inspection report with detailed photos and descriptions, so there won’t be any surprises when you move in.
- Closing Time: Our mobile notary will bring your closing documents right to you.
- Welcome Home: Once everything is complete, we are more than happy to personally deliver the keys to your new home!
Rather do some of these steps face-to-face? No problem—our Virtual Home Buying Program is completely customizable to fit your needs. Just let us know what works best for you!
Now is a great time to consider using our Virtual Home Selling Program! If you want to sell quickly, minimize in-person showings, and take advantage of the latest real estate technology, this could be the option for you.
Here’s how it works:
- Video Consultation: It all starts with a Virtual Consultation. We’ll schedule a Secure Zoom Meeting to discuss the home selling process, and review your individual needs and options.
- Custom Market Analysis: With our experience and insights, we know how to price your property to sell. Count on us to present you with the insightful market analysis that you need to make a decision about the right price to list your property.
- Flexible Showing Options: Our team will develop a comprehensive selling strategy that works around your schedule. We can even plan virtual events to draw in plenty of buyers…without any hassle.
- Virtual Showings & Open Houses: We’ll take advantage of the latest technology with our virtual showings and open houses, which will showcase your listing and reach a vast network of motivated buyers.
- Reduced Contact: Want to minimize the number of buyers walking through your space? We’ll limit in-person tours and craft an online listing that will show off your home’s best features.
- Face-to-Face Communication: Still want to talk face-to-face? We totally understand—and that’s why we’re using video sharing services to keep in touch. You can also contact us via phone, email, or text!
- Remote Closing: Our in-hosue notary will bring your closing right to you, our MD title companies do offer pre-signing also – we’ll hand over the keys, and you’re done!
3D technology like Matterport enable buyers to get a feel for a property’s layout, while it allows sellers to easily showcase their property to anyone with the 3D virtual tour link.
With a virtual tour, users can tour the property as if they are walking through it themselves (think of Google street view) and it also givers users the ability to see a birds eye view of the property floor plan.
Although it does not replace seeing the property in person, it comes very close to doing so. If any of the properties do not catch your eye, subscribe to our new listing alerts for properties for sale with 3D virtual tours.
Please interview me to be your trusted Maui Real Estate and Lifestyle Advisor. I was born and raised on the island, and spend a considerable amount of time to inform my clients about the best deals currently on the market.
Please do not hesitate to call me for your Maui real estate needs. I am more than happy to assist you in your home search.
Anthony Sayles R(S)