Driving Maui’s Local Economy
The Made in Maui County Festival is a great community event that was designed to showcase and stimulate the Maui economy by driving the sales and awareness of local Maui made products.
Founded as an initiative of the County of Maui Mayor’s Office of Economic Development and the Maui Chamber of Commerce, the event strives to display the hard work and creativity of the Maui community.
Buyers from around the state, the nation, and abroad flock to this event for interesting finds unique to Maui. The impact on the vendors is astronomical as their brand awareness can change over a weekend.
Because the main goal of the festival is to support Maui, product vendors must meet strict eligibility requirements.
- They first must be headquartered in one of Maui, Lanai or Molokai.
- Second, they must meet a 51 percent “Made in Hawaii” product valuation.
- Lastly, all products offered for sale must be made, manufactured, grown and/or created in Maui County
The festival does wonders for the community as the 130+ product vendors are able to present their pride and joy. Vendors on display include food to produce, arts & crafts, clothing, furniture and much much more.
I recommend taking a peak of the list at: MadeInMauiCountyFestival.com/2019-vendors
Friday, November 1: Exclusive Shopping Day (1:30pm – 6:00pm)
Be the first through the date and enjoy a leisure shopping experience. Festivities include:
- Opening Ceremony at 5 pm with light pupus.
- Pasha Hawaii Food Court with several food trucks offering a variety of foods for purchase.
- Enter to win fabulous drawing prizes (must be present to win).
- Attendees receive a free Festival tote bag.
Saturday, November 2: Festival Day (8:00am – 4:30pm)
BIG FESTIVAL DAY!
- Live entertainment, fashion shows and more on the Presentation Stage.
- Maui’s favorite food trucks offering ono menus in the Pasha Hawaii Food Court
- Prize drawings throughout the day (need not be present to win).
- First 2,000 attendees receive a free Festival tote bag.
Contact a Maui Real Estate and Lifestyle Specialist
Ho’olei villas, we are also currently the in house “Sayles” team at Ho’olei Grand Wailea
Please interview me to be your trusted Maui Real Estate and Lifestyle Advisor. I was born and raised on the island, and spend a considerable amount of time to inform my clients about the best deals currently on the market. Please do not hesitate to call me for your Maui real estate needs. I am more than happy to assist you in your home search.
Anthony Sayles R(S)