The updated July Maui real estate sales are out and it paints an interesting picture as single family home and condo sales move in opposite directions. Maui home sales decreased by more than 50% and condo sales rose sharply by 15%, according to the data released by the Realtors Association of Maui.
July Maui Real Estate Sold Data
- Number of Maui homes sold: 84, 26.3% less than July 2018 (114 homes sold)
- Median Maui homes sold price: $794,500, up 3.9% from $764,500 in July 2019
- Number of Maui condos sold: 159, up 15.2% from July 2018 (138 condos sold)
- Median condo sold price: $493,000, down 3.9% from $513,163
July Maui Real Estate Inventory
Compared to 2018, Maui real estate in July was down in terms of the number of homes and condos for sale, while units sold a few days quicker. Overall, low supply led to strong demand.
- Number of Maui homes for sale: 441, 17.4% less than July 2018
- Number of days on market: 134, down from 190 days
- Number of Maui condos for sale: 481, down 20.4% from July 2018 (138 condos sold)
- Number of days on market: 137, down from 176
Please interview me to be your trusted Maui Real Estate and Lifestyle Advisor. I was born and raised on the island, and spend a considerable amount of time to inform my clients about the best deals currently on the market. Please do not hesitate to call me for your Maui real estate needs. I am more than happy to assist you in your home search.
Anthony Sayles R(S)