Skip to main content

Maui Real Estate Resources

The Maui Real Estate Blog

Wailea Ekolu Sees Active Spring 2019

Newest Listings at Wailea Ekolu

Fabulous Views: Wailea Ekolu 108

Brought to market just a few days ago, Wailea Ekolu 108 is a highly desirable 2nd floor unit with sweeping oceans views as far as the eye can see. Offering a 1 bedroom and 2 bathroom layout, the vaulted ceilings create another dimension to the 866 sqft floor plan. Upgraded over the years with high end finishes and attention to detail, the thoughtful design centers around making the most of the ocean views. The lighter tones throughout help reflect the natural light to produce a warm ambiance that reflects all Wailea Ekolu has to offer.

In addition to the spacious interior, the 200+ sqft lanai is equally as spectacular and is the perfect outlet for enjoying the Wailea lifestyle. Utilized more as a vacation rental over the years, the unit comes with outstanding rental history and is already booked heavily for 2019 and 2020.

Listed at $859,000

Wailea Ekolu Market Update 2019

As the end of Q1 quickly approaches, Wailea Ekolu has only seen 1 unit sold for a total sales volume of $890,000. A slow start to the year shouldn’t be a concern as Wailea condos for sale can explode at a moments notice and rack up a majority of the sales for the year.

For reference, 2018 was a strong year for Wailea Ekolu where it saw 10 units sold for a total sales volume of $8.3 million. The units moved fast as 80% were sold within 6 months of coming to market, while the remaining 20% needed more than 1 year. Buyers like Wailea Ekolu because of the low barrier to entry where it saw 3 units sold in the $600k price point. On the upper end, 2 units sold for more than $1 million.

To get a better idea of the market, check out our Wailea Ekolu sold data.

Wailea Ekolu Condos For Sale

With only a handful of units on the market, buyers should be patient if they do not see a unit they like. The 4 units for sale provide a nice glimpse into the marker of the variety of units available to buyers. 2 of the units for sale have only been listed within the last 2 days, while the other 2 have been on the market for 3-4 months.

To stay up to date, subscribe to our Wailea Ekolu new listing email alerts.

3300 WAILEA ALANUI DR 50A

3300 WAILEA ALANUI DR 50A
Price: $1,055,000
Beds: 1
Baths Total: 2
Sqft: 885
Acres: 10.12
City: Kihei
State: HI
Zip: 96753

3300 WAILEA ALANUI DR 48B

3300 WAILEA ALANUI DR 48B
Price: $650,000
Beds: 0
Baths Total: 1
Sqft: 484
Acres: 10.12
City: Kihei
State: HI
Zip: 96753

3300 WAILEA ALANUI DR 50F

3300 WAILEA ALANUI DR 50F
Price: $870,000
Beds: 1
Baths Total: 1
Sqft: 792
Acres: 10.12
City: Kihei
State: HI
Zip: 96753

3300 WAILEA ALANUI DR 19B

3300 WAILEA ALANUI DR 19B
Price: $1,895,000
Beds: 2
Baths Total: 2.5
Sqft: 1133
Acres: 33.506
City: Kihei
State: HI
Zip: 96753

See a complete list of Wailea Ekolu Condos For Sale

Contact a Maui Real Estate and Lifestyle Specialist

Please interview me to be your trusted Maui Real Estate and Lifestyle Advisor. I was born and raised on the island, and spend a considerable amount of time to inform my clients about the best deals currently on the market. Please do not hesitate to call me for your Maui real estate needs. I am more than happy to assist you in your home search.

Aloha,

Anthony Sayles R(S)

808-280-6532

Anthony@DanoSayles.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *