It’s an honor and pleasure to be a part of the US FIABCI Delegation right now in Beijing, China!
Our event has just begun, and I already have so much to share about the things we’ve seen and incredible people I’ve met.
Today was a very full first day for our FIABCI Beijing event, and I had the pleasure of spending time with our FIABCI United States Delegation, consisting of:
- Edward Alford from Boston, Massachusetts. Edward is the FIABCI-USA President and owner of Advanced Global Realty.
- Ruth Kruger from Aspen, Colorado. Ruth is the FIABCI-USA President-Elect and owner of Kruger & Company.
- Maire Rosel from Park City, Utah. Maire Is the FIABCI-USA Treasurer and associate broker with Summit Sotheby’s International Realty.
- Elizabeth Davidson from Seattle, Washington. Elizabeth is the FIABCI-USA Vice-President and broker with Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty.
- Nancy Suravnamai from Chicago, Illinois. Nancy is the owner of Century 21 S.G.R., Inc.
- John Krolick from Lake Tahoe, Nevada. John is the owner of Alpine Realty International.
- And of course, ME! Dano Sayles from Maui, Hawaii. I am the owner of RE/MAX Lifestyle.
We went to the C.I.R.E.A (China Institute for Real Estate Appraisers & Agents) where Bill Endsley, the Secretary General of FIABCI, did a presentation to approximately 300 Chinese real estate brokers about cooperation between China, FIABCI, and mostly the USA. I also had the pleasure of meeting Zhanfu Zhu, Executive Director of Beijing Yangzhong Huixin Investment Co., LTD.
We had a fantastic lunch atop the Carousel Revolving Restaurant at Xiyuan Hotel with great views of Beijing. It was fun to learn that US President Richard Nixon gave an informal speech at this restaurant in the mid 70’s.
Global Sold House
We then met a great couple that’s getting ready to launch a company, Global Sold House, looking to have listing from around the world that will be promoted to Chinese Buyers. CEO Sylvia Wu, of the Beijing Zhongrun Meike real estate brokerage Co.Ltd. shared some of the exciting things they’ll be doing with the site.
China and Beyond!
As you may know, this is one of many trips this year I’ve made to Asia. I’m so excited to be back in China and doing the foot work to create business within China and throughout Asia. on this trip, I will also be going to Thailand and Japan with Alex Sayles, a crucial member of our team.