Listed by the Sayles Team: Cozy Haiku Hale Pilialoha

Cute Haiku Cottage: 2830 W Lelehuna Street

Our latest Haiku listing, 2830 W Lelehuna Street is a great single level cottage in the heart of Haiku with access to all of the best parts of the Haiku lifestyle. With 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, the room is spacious enough for young families, couples, or just an investment property. Priced at just under $600,000, the inventory for Haiku in this price range is incredibly low with few other options.

While the carport offers room for 2 cars, it can function as an outdoor living area when the Haiku rain rolls in. There is a bonus storage area right off the main living area which is the perfect place to house the beach gear or miscellaneous items. The home has been recently upgraded, so the buyers get to enjoy the new finishes the sellers recently installed. 

This home offers single level living at its best with recent owner upgrades including: granite counter tops, new cabinets, wood floors, fresh paint inside and out, spacious yard, mature landscaping and so much more. Live the best of the Haiku lifestyle without the drive! This home is located walking distance to Haiku School, Haiku community center and park. Ready to hit the beach? Pack up the whole ohana and head to Ho’okipa just 5 minutes away! With inventory this low you will want to make an appointment to view this home today.

Haiku Market Update 2017

The Haiku home market has been experiencing a great year while it averages a little over 6.5 homes sold per month. The sales data is a great insight into the market because it tells you where and what prices buyers are willing to pay for homes. Sometimes you will see homes come to market at exorbitant prices and these homes end up sitting on the market for months.

From looking at the data, the Haiku market isn’t tolerant of homes prices above $2.5 million. This year, there has only been one unit sold above $2.5 million and it was an incredible cliff side estate with sumptuous ocean views on 2 acres. 98% of the Haiku homes sold this year have been under $2 million, while 77% of Haiku homes sold have been under $1 million. 

  • Number of Haiku homes sold: 61
  • Average sold price: $860,654
  • Highest priced Haiku home sold: $4 million
  • Lowest priced Haiku home sold: $335,000
  • Number of homes in escrow: 18

Highest Priced Haiku Home Sold

Lowest Priced Haiku Home Sold

Haiku Homes For Sale

Usually the Haiku market is known for its low barrier to entry, acres of space, and the ideal choice for 1st time home buyers, but the current Haiku inventory suggests otherwise. Less than 30% of the market is priced at under $1 million, while the remaining 70% is priced at over $1 million.

The Haiku homes for sale is showing such a high average list price because there are 18 Haiku homes priced above $2 million with 6 of those 18 being offered in excess of $4.3 million. The most popular price point for the market is the $1 million dollar range with 20 homes priced from $1.00-$1.99 million

  • Number of Haiku homes for sale: 53
  • Average asking price: $1,825,439
  • Highest priced Haiku home for sale: $5.5 million
  • Lowest priced Haiku home for sale: $395,000

400 KULIKE ST

400 KULIKE ST
Price: $1,500,000
Status: ACTIVE
Address: 400 Kulike St
District: Haiku
Bedrooms: 1
Baths: 2
SqFt: 1116
Land Acres: 8.9
City: Haiku
State: HI
Zip: 96708

300 HANAUANA RD

300 HANAUANA RD
Price: $1,479,000
Status: ACTIVE
Address: 300 Hanauana Rd
District: Haiku
Bedrooms: 2
Baths: 2
SqFt: 1448
Land Acres: 3.3287
City: Haiku
State: HI
Zip: 97808

25 POKO WAY

25 POKO WAY
Price: $1,349,000
Status: PENDING - CONT. TO SHOW
Address: 25 Poko Way
District: Haiku
Bedrooms: 3
Baths: 3
SqFt: 2784
Land Acres: 2
City: Haiku
State: HI
Zip: 96708

200 AWALAU RD

200 AWALAU RD
Price: $700,000
Status: ACTIVE
Address: 200 Awalau Rd
District: Haiku
Bedrooms: 3
Baths: 2
SqFt: 2090
Land Acres: 2.014
City: Haiku
State: HI
Zip: 96708

183 KAPUAI RD

183 KAPUAI RD
Price: $698,000
Status: PENDING - CONT. TO SHOW
Address: 183 Kapuai Rd
District: Haiku
Bedrooms: 2
Baths: 2
SqFt: 1017
Land Acres: 2.016
City: Haiku
State: HI
Zip: 06708

See a complete list of Haiku Homes For Sale

Contact a South Maui Real Estate and Lifestyle Specialist

pic_597007.650

Ho’olei villas, we are also currently the in house “Sayles” team at Ho’olei Grand Wailea

Please interview me to be your trusted Maui Real Estate and Lifestyle Advisor. I was born in South Maui and raised on the island, and spend a considerable amount of time to inform my clients about the best deals currently on the market. Please do not hesitate to call me for your Maui real estate needs. I am more than happy to assist you in your home search.

Aloha,

Anthony Sayles R(S)
808-280-6532
Anthony@DanoSayles.com