Hokulani Golf Villas Sold In Summer 2017
The model 120 is the largest of the 6 floor plans at the Hokulani Golf Villas with just over 2500 square feet of living space and over 700 square feet of outdoor lanai space. This particular property sits on the golf course with views over looking the Maui Nui Golf Course Fairway and the South Maui coastline provides a stunning backdrop off the back lanai. The home is a two-story, three bedroom home, den and three bathrooms. The second floor offers an elegant master suite with two upper lanais. The main floor features elegant great room and dining area with easy access to covered lanai. The main floor offers a den that can be optioned as a fourth bedroom. The gourmet kitchen features a 10 food center island for entertaining and dining.
Sold for $1,165,000
Home site Hokulani Golf Villas 104 is on the inner edge of the community sitting on a mini gulch overlooking all of South Maui and beyond towards the West Maui Mountains. The property is a single level home with two bedrooms, den and two bathrooms. The dramatic and dining area feature 12 foot ceilings with a window wall opening to spacious covered lanai. The elegant kitchen with a working center island is great for entertaining and dining. The beautiful main level master suite has a spa bath and walk-in closet.
Sold for $1,161,525
2017 Hokulani Neighborhood Update
Hokulani Golf Villas easily has the nicest infinity pool in all of Kihei
- The community plan has undergone revisions to include more single story and ground floor master floor plans.
- Solar panels are all over the place! When Hokulani was first offered there wasn’t much support for new owners to get panels, but now they are everywhere! In addition, the developer has offered an option to build all new homes solar panel ready.
- New Look from a new builder! Now that Gal Cohen has taken over as the exclusive builder for Hokulani, the homes in phase 3 are being offered with different finishes from new vendors. The new model has a fresh look.
- Maui Brewing Co. is up and running and thriving! The company’s new flagship brewery has been open for about two years now; it has been a great success and offers a local watering hole for Hokulani residents who would rather walk than drive.
Hokulani Golf Villas circa 2015. Phase I complete, phase II under construction.
Hokulani Golf Villas Circa July 2017. Phase I & II complete, Phase III under construction. As you can see, the outer perimeter has been filled in quite nicely over the last two years with close to 25-30 homes.
2017 Hokulani Golf Villas Market Update
The majority of sales in the Hokulani Golf Villas have come from new development offerings. Sales are currently in the third phase of the project, but some original buyers in phase 1 and 2 are deciding to sell their homes for a hefty return. The community’s reputation has certainly grown over the last few years, in 2017 only 20% of the units have sold for under $1 million while 70% of the units have sold for well above $1.1 million.
A fantastic aerial view of the community with the bottom loop still to be constructed
We have a tremendous amount of experience in the community with 23 homes sold in the last 3 years. It is easy to see why we do so many deals in the neighborhood, our buyers just absolutely love the community for a variety of reasons.
- Number of Hokulani Golf Villas sold so far: 10
- Percentage split between resale and new development homes sold: 20/80
- Average sold price: $1,129,704
- Highest priced unit sold: $1,275,000
- Lowest priced unit sold: $916,000
- Number of homes in escrow: 1
Highest Priced Home Sold
A prime location on a corner lot with panoramic Ocean and Mountain Views, overlooking the 10th hole of the Maui Nui Golf Course. The home is an ideal 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath with a den/study on the main level and a loft. The plethora of quality features throughout the home will rival many homes in Wailea. Master Bedroom and Bath are located on the main level with Ocean Views.
- Number of Hokulani Golf Villas For Sale: 6
- Average asking price: $1,141,083
- Highest Priced home for sale: $1,195,000
- Lowest priced home for sale: $1,049,500
Contact Maui Real Estate and Lifestyle Specialist
Ho’olei villas, we are also currently the in house “Sayles” team at Ho’olei Grand Wailea
Please interview me to be your trusted Maui Real Estate and Lifestyle Advisor. I was born in South Maui and raised on the island, and spend a considerable amount of time to inform my clients about the best deals currently on the market. Please do not hesitate to call me for your Maui real estate needs. I am more than happy to assist you in your home search.
Aloha,Anthony Sayles R(S) 808-280-6532 Anthony@DanoSayles.com