Located in Makena’s most prestigious beachfront community, Black Sand Beach is 5550 Makena Road, an absolute stunning property with the picturesque ocean views Makena is famous for. Boasting 6,000+ square feet of living space that combines the best qualities of indoor and outdoor Makena living.
The property is a contemporary 5-bedroom home that dramatically showcases the ocean, tranquil tropical landscaping and upscale finishes. The estate is complete with more than an acre of Prime Makena real estate with the added benefit of front South Maui’s only black sand beach. From everyone on the property is breathtaking ocean views and expansive forever-views of the outer islands framed by lush greenery and brilliant tropical flora.
Listed at $11,900,000.
Black Sands Makena is a secluded and gated ocean front enclave with only seven homes, each terraced and built in harmony with one of the magical settings of the island. Immediate access to warm water swimming, incredible snorkeling along pristine reef, kayaking, paddle boarding and whale watching-steps across the sand from the front door. Unrivaled views pool-side. A showcase property designed for entertaining, or a more secluded immersion in the amazing Maui Lifestyle. Warm, black sand is just beyond the front yard of the property, which was oriented and designed by a top Maui architect to maximize the visual impact and harmonize the footprint.
Makena Real Estate Update
The Makena real estate market is an extremely pricey market to get into, coupled with the fact that inventory is relatively slim compared to other luxury markets like Wailea. This year to date, there have only been 4 Makena homes sold for a running sales volume of $29,899,000; so far in 2016, the Makena real estate market is averaging a sold price of $7,474,750. Typically, these units are on the market for extended periods of time because of their high purchase prices, their total combined average days on market was 464.
The Sugarman Estate and it’s various private inlets
- $3,999,000-On the market for more than a year and half, 5083 Makena Road experienced an extended stay on the Makena real estate market. The home underwent a full remodel in 2014; designed with a “old Hawaii” elegance, a large bay window with window seating, crown molding, telescoping doors, and kitchen upgrades.
- $5,900,000-Comforts of single family living with the ease of having your property maintained and meticulously cared for. Consists of approximately 4,200 Square feet of interior living space with 4 bedrooms 4 full bathrooms and 2 half baths. The master suite and kitchen are on the main level and the 3 guest bedrooms are located on the lower level.
- $7,000,000-a 10 acre estate that was on the market for over 4 years before an interested party was ready to pull the trigger. The property itself boasted 5 acres landscaped with ponds, manicured grass, stone walls, and two pole houses: main house 3100 sq. ft. inside plus 3000 sq. ft. decking outside, 4 bedrooms with 5 bathrooms; and caretakers cottage 1190 sq. ft. 2 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms.
- $13,000,000-The prestigious Sugarman Estate was brought to market last year in the middle of December. The property includes 3 different TMK parcels and is a prized property across the Makena real estate market.
- Number of Makena Homes For Sale: 9
- Average asking price: $11,192,555
- Highest priced Makena home for sale: $21,500,000
- Lowest priced Makena home for sale: $7,300,000
Contact South Maui Real Estate Specialist
Please interview me to be your trusted Maui Real Estate and Lifestyle Advisor. I was born and raised on the island, and spend a considerable amount of time to inform my clients about the best deals currently on the market. Please do not hesitate to call me for your Maui real estate needs. I am more than happy to assist you in your home search.
Enjoy amazing swims at the Ho’olei condos for sale
We are also on-site real estate team at the Ho’olei villas, we are open from 9AM-5PM daily, so feel free to stop by anytime. Also, see a full list of Wailea condos for sale and Makena condos for sale.
Aloha,Anthony Sayles R(S) Anthony@Danosayles.com 808-280-6532